We are proud to be collaborating with INSEAD on The 2017 Pre-MBA Case Competition.
The Pre-MBA Case competition is an MBA style business case competition specifically for young professionals considering an MBA, and wanting live experience on the kinds of challenges faced by MBA students.
The case selected involves a relevant, modern, real world business problem that participants from a variety of backgrounds will be able to contribute to.
Registration is capped at 50 participants, so register your interest early for the best chance to participate.
How to participate
- Register at http://mymbalink.com/
- Selected registrants will be sent to a final registration page to confirm their participation
- Teams will be assigned based on participant profiles to create diverse teams, just as they would be in business school
- You will receive the case and your team assignment a week prior to the event, on Saturday 4thNovember
- You will have 1 week to analyze the case with your team and create a PowerPoint presentation with your recommendations
- The case competition will take place across two rounds.
- The highest rated teams from the Preliminary Round will be invited to participate in the Final Round.
- Presentations are 20 minutes each and may include questions from the judges.
- It is not necessary for every member of the team to present.
- Recommendations and analysis must pull from the data in the case, but can also include independent research.
Judges will be rating teams on 3 criteria:
- Quality of Analysis
- Quality of Presentation
- Team Cohesion
Equal weighting will be given to each criteria.
Meet The Judges
INSEAD MBA 2005
Head of Samsung Pay for Asia and OCEANIA
INSEAD MBA 2004
Head of Strategy and Corporate M&A, Deutsche Bank
Associate at KKR & Co.
Head of Regional Marketing, Bayer CropScience
Jaz Athenia Chua
Head of Strategy and Operations, Hewlett Packard
Saad Farooq Rana
Case Team Leader, Bain
|9:00 am||Registration and Welcome|
|9:30 am||Round 1 Presentations|
|11:30am||Round 1 Presentation Feedback|
|12:30 pm||Lunch provided by Grain Traders|
|1:00 pm||Presentation from INSEAD|
|1:30 pm||Final Round Presentations|
|3:00 pm||Final Round Judges Feedback|
|3:30 pm||Winner and Runners Up Announced|
|4:00 pm||Network and mingle session|
For further questions or details, e-mail answers@mymbal