The 2018 Pre-MBA Case Competition is supported by top business schools from around the world. Are you ready to be heard?
The Pre-MBA Case competition is an MBA style business case competition specifically for young professionals interested in the MBA, and wanting live experience on the kinds of challenges faced by MBA students.
The case selected involves a relevant, modern, real world business problem that participants from a variety of backgrounds will be able to contribute to. Teams are assigned to bring together participants with diverse backgrounds, just as they are in business school.
Participation is capped at 50 participants, so register your interest early for the best chance to participate.
How to participate
- Tell us a bit about yourself using the form below. We use this information to make sure our teams each have participants with a diversity of backgrounds, just like in business school. Applications close on Tuesday, November 27th. https://mymbalink.com/premba-case-competition/
- If we think you would be a good fit for the competition, we’ll send you a link to the final registration where you can pay the $50 SGD event fee and lock in your place in the competition.
- At midnight of December 1st, you’ll get an email from us introducing you to the other members of your team, and the case. You have 1 week to work together as a team to analyze the case, decide your recommendations and create your presentation.
- Each team has the chance to present their recommendations to a panel of business leaders who will be acting as competition judges. Teams will be divided into two groups with the top four teams qualifying into the Final Round.
- First Round presentations will be 15 minutes each and may include questions from the judges. Final Round presentations will be 20 minutes each and may feature more questions from the judges.
- It is not necessary for every member of the team to present.
- Recommendations and analysis must pull from the data in the case, but can also include independent research.
Judges will be rating teams on 3 criteria:
- Quality of Analysis
- Quality of Presentation
- Team Cohesion
Equal weighting will be given to each criteria.
Meet The Judges
Professor of Marketing, INSEAD
PHD and MBA, University of Chicago Booth
Innovation Leader and Opera Singer
MBA, Harvard Business School
Li- Anne Huang
MBA, Stanford Graduate School of Business
Investor and Novelist
Private Equity Consulting
MBA, Johnson (Cornell)
Finance Management, Tech
MBA, MIT Sloan
Registration and Welcome
Round 1 Presentations
Round 1 Presentation Feedback
Lunch provided by Grain Traders
MBA Link: What We Do
Final Round Presentations
Final Round Judges Feedback
Winner and Runners Up Announced
Network and mingle session
For further questions or details, e-mail email@example.com.